Fresh from Reliant Studios, Nonprofit Film School was created and crafted by a team that has years of expertise producing videos for nonprofit organizations. Our creative team deeply understands your industry’s specific needs as well as the power of video storytelling, and we’ve curated our industry expertise into a fun, online course.
Nonprofit Film School is a clear and comprehensive path to boosting your internal video skills, and it comes with handy printables—so you can walk away with skills and tangible resources to tackle everything from scouting locations to purchasing equipment to making wardrobe choices.
In its simplest form, the school is an easy, online, go-at-your-own-pace course that will teach you all the basics. It was crafted with beginners in mind and provides all the tools to actually execute on what you’ve learned.
Check out some of our work here.
- Capturing Moments or Planning Your Videos | 7:09
- The Story Arc | 6:11
- Aristotle’s Rhetorical Triangle | 7:17
- A Simple Creative Process | 4:26
- Choosing a Location | 3:07
- Casting | 4:47
- Wardrobe Do's and Don'ts | 4:47
- The Art of Interviewing | 8:12
- Composition | 6:06
- Lighting | 7:05
- Audio | 8:17
- Basic Camera Operation | 9:11
- Choosing a Camera | 11:12
- Choosing Audio Gear | 4:55
- Choosing Lights | 4:45
- Other Equipment Essentials | 4:44
- Editing Tools | 4:13
- Using Stock Resources | 3:19
- Starting Your Edit | 12:30
- Adding B-Roll and Music | 11:13
- Finishing Your Edit | 10:33
Get started now!
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN
Everything in One Place
Filmmaking Best Practices
"This is literally the best! I just can't get over how great this is! It is like all the behind the scene tips that I never knew I needed to know.